Glenn Adkins represents electric, gas, and water utilities in regulatory proceedings before the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Railroad Commission of Texas. His experience includes representing clients in rate cases, wholesale water rate appeals, applications for the sale or purchase of utility companies or assets, municipal franchise matters, and abandonment proceedings. Glenn also has assisted extensively in representing utilities exercising their rights under the Texas Administrative Procedure Act to seek judicial review of administrative orders in state court.
- Lead and co-counsel for an investor-owned retail water utility in the acquisition of numerous public water and sewer systems throughout the state
- Co-counsel for gas distribution utilities in rate case proceedings.
- Co-counsel for a gas distribution utility in a proceeding to participate in statewide securitization of extraordinary gas costs resulting from Winter Storm Uri
- Co-counsel for gas distribution utility in proceedings to abandon service before the Railroad Commission of Texas
- Assisted in representation of a wholesale water provider in a rate appeal before the Public Utility of Texas
- Assisted in representation of an electric transmission and distribution utility in rate case proceedings
- Co-counsel for an investment fund in a contested proceeding to purchase an electric transmission utility
- Assisted in representation of utilities seeking judicial review of administrative orders in state court
- State Bar of Texas, 2017
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D.) (2017)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A.) (2010)
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
Call Glenn directly at (512) 879-0937 or use the form below to send him an email: